Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Devil Wears Prada?



Its been a month me dah start keje.. me work as Personal Assistant for Datin *****.. (nama dirahsiakan atas sebab tertentu..hehe..) its a new thing for me needs to manage everythng for her.. my sister Zetty said me looked exactly like in the devil wears Prada's movie.. haha.. mule2 agak kabut la nk handle smue.. but now Alhamdulillah..everythng goes well smoothly coz it is my responsibility to do it.. me will do me best because this is such a golden opportunity for me to gain experience.. n me miss my student life soo much.. *sob*

well, me happy to say "i'm happy with my new ME"

xoxo

2 comments:

ezy said...

da start keje ke?ohh, welcome to da club "Personal Assistant" babe!!

waniezahar said...

dah babe.. alhamdulillah menganggur xlama.. hehe.. PA task so semak kan? haha..